As a side effect to the buzzing around keyinfluencer's infamous Memphis tweet, I present these ideas:
- Memphis has personality. It's the sum and greater of the wisdoms, confessions, truths, flatteries, stories, lies, mistakes, delusions, recriminations, insults, abuses we share with and about each other.
- Presently, Memphis' personality is the sum and greater of the wisdoms, confessions ... insults, abuses, that we share verbally and textually.
- We have yet to create Memphis' personality in built form, athough we have so many prototypes on the ground.
- Consequently Memphis' personality is lost to casual visitors and new residents. People like keyinfluencer.
- A new greatness, a new weirdass Memphis greatness, awaits if we build our city to its personality.